Anyone working on new formulations right now?

I spend most of my day talking with food manufacturers, R&D teams, and ingredient buyers, and one thing I've noticed is that a lot of people are testing alternatives to what they're currently using.

We've recently brought in samples for a range of ingredients, including cocoa powders, tapioca starches, vitamins, xanthan gum, and a few others.

A few that have generated the most interest lately:

  • Cocoa Powder – Natural, Dutch, Medium-fat, High-fat
  • Tapioca Starch – Native (Non-Organic), Organic (Thailand Origin)
  • Vitamin A Oil / SD CWS
  • Vitamin C BP/USP/FCC/EP
  • Vitamin D3 Oil / SD CWS
  • Xanthan Gum

If you're working on a project and need samples, specifications, or documentation, feel free to reach out.

Also curious to know:

What ingredient are you currently struggling to source, replace, or optimize?

The best conversations I've had through CFIN have started with a simple question like that.

Happy to connect and see if I can help.