Good morning all,
We are looking for a Co-packer for frozen goods in or around Toronto. If anyone has a reliable source, we would greatly value your suggestions.
Thanks in advance.
Mignonne
Cannoli Crunch Inc.
Hello Mignonne, can you provide more details on the frozen good - is it frozen bakery, vegetables, portioned meals, etc. That might help generate some good recommendations.
Hi Mignonne, I found these two, but @Alex Barlow has a good point: if you refine your need, we may be able to find better options for you.
WG Pro: on-site co-packaging services for frozen and refrigerated. They have a strategic alliance with Confederation Freezer to co-manufacture and co-package frozen and refrigerated products in CFIA- and HACCP-accredited warehouses in Brampton and Kitchener.
Rootree: located at 1231 Martin Grove Rd, Toronto.
Disclaimer: We use artificial intelligence tools to complement and augment our research and connect our members with resources and business partners. The information provided does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Please use at your own discretion.
Hi, I am also looking for co packer for my food
I have most is Liquid and after that will be frozen and as well as hot sauce and tahini sauce, they are not going to be frozen
Hi Alex,
Thanks for your leads in the subsequent message.
To be more specific, it's a frozen dessert with pastry and dairy. We require a co-packer to seal the interior products and place them in a box we provide and seal the box.
I will follow up with your contacts. Thanks again-really appreciated!
Mignonne
Hi Mignonne, Are you still looking for a frozen co-packer? I could introduce you to Karl, the owner of WG. WGCorporate Cold Chain Solutions
