Gummy Bear Co Packer

Hi everyone, my name is Rory Fox and I'm the founder of Swole Bears, a low-calorie protein gummy brand. I'm currently looking for a co-packer who can manufacture gummies for us. I'm 17 years old and have just finished high school, and I'm highly motivated to grow and scale the business. If you know of any Canadian co-packers that specialize in gummies, I'd greatly appreciate a connection. You can reply here or email me at rory@swolebears.ca

1 Like

Hi Rory,

I recently connected with Original Foods for gummy manufacturing. CustomerService@OriginalFoods.com

Rory,

Hope you are well.

No offence to any of the other mentioned gummy manufacturer, I would select a group that ONLY does gummies since this is their speciality.

Here are two manufacturers that specialize in gummies, both are located in Quebec. They have dedicated Pharma equipment for the creating and manufacturing of gummies.

Give them a call to discuss your application.

https://lifescinutritionals.com/

Smaller manufacturer : https://www.fusionsolution.ca/en

Good luck in your search. If you get to the stage of manufacturing your own gummies, let me know. We provide the Pharma packaging systems for pouches, containers for your gummies.

Regards,

Don.

1 Like

I'll check them out. Thank you for the recommendation Siobhan!

Hey Don,

Thank you for the recommendations. I agree, the more expiring and focus they have on gummy production the better. I'm definitely going to reach out to them. I appreciate the help, I will keep you guys in mind for sure!

Regards,

Rory