diyahasna
(Diya Hasna)
July 13, 2023, 5:58pm
1
Hi Everyone,
I am just wondering if I can be pointed in the right direction in finding a copacker that can package our Gluten Free dried food and flour. We are looking to start with smaller productions as we are a startup. We are looking in Quebec or Ontario.
Thanks :)
hope you all enjoy the rest of your week.
pina
(Pina Romolo)
July 18, 2023, 2:40pm
2
Hi Diya, we are a certified gluten free manufacturer based in Winnipeg. Feel free to reach out if you want to have an initial conversation.
Thanks,
Pina
lara
(Lara Tiro)
July 21, 2023, 3:44pm
3
Hi Diya,
Reach out to Canbrands. They are based in Ontario
Canbrands specialty foods
crowleydj
(Jack Crowley)
July 14, 2023, 8:41pm
4
Hi Diya,
Please confirm ingredients (not recipe) via email.
Please confirm package type and weight per package.
Number of SKU's?
Starting quantity for each?
I will be in the GTA next week and will be visting co-packers.
Please advise.
Thank you.
Regards,
Jack Crowley
617-571-1819
CrowleyDJ@WLCorp.net