abbyg86
(Abby Guy)
March 24, 2026, 1:56pm
1
Hello Community!
I am looking for suppliers for the following food grade ingredients for a dry blend powder application. Small batch to start with ability to scale:
Bovine gelatin
Collagen peptides
Chicory root fibre (inulin)
Natural fruit flavours
Natural food colours
Please connect if you can help or have a recommendation. Thank you.
Abby, founder Bloomy
vfoltea
(Vasile Foltea)
March 25, 2026, 8:06am
2
No problem!
my cell phone number is (514) 884-5694
email vfoltea@glanbia.com
Collagen peptides. Kenney & Ross Ltd (Port Saxon, NS, Canada) is a manufacturer of fish collagen peptides made from wild-caught fish. contact: fandres@krltd.ca
vfoltea
(Vasile Foltea)
March 24, 2026, 7:38pm
4
Dear Abby,
We are a Montreal based flavour house and have a large library of flavours, bitters maskers and others.
Please reach out to me if you want additional information.
Regards
abbyg86
(Abby Guy)
March 25, 2026, 5:18am
6
Thank you Richard! I have sent a follow up email :)
abbyg86
(Abby Guy)
March 25, 2026, 5:25am
7
Thank you for the response! I will follow up this afternoon.