My name is Sunaiya, and I am currently exploring the idea of starting a food and wellness-related business in Canada. I am in the early research and planning stage and would love to learn more about product development, food innovation, and market readiness.
I am particularly interested in understanding:
Protein-based food product development
Shelf-life improvement and food preservation methods
Packaging and food safety standards
Consumer trends in healthy/convenient foods
Market research and product testing
Commercialization support for startups
I would appreciate any guidance, resources, mentorship opportunities, or recommendations on where a beginner entrepreneur should start to better understand this industry.
Thank you for your time, and I look forward to hearing from you.
My names is Melanie Morrison and I am the CEO of BetterCart Analytics. We support companies with their market intelligence (understanding the landscape, who has products in your space, where they are sold, and for what price points, in any geography, across Canada).
We like to "meet companies where they are at" and be there for them, as they grow.
If you would like to reach out to me, please feel free.
My email is: melanie@bettercart.ca / Company website: www.BetterCartAnalytics.com
I am Dr. Radhika Jain, Food Science Consultant based in British Columbia. I Would be happy to assist you in your journey. Can we schedule a call to discuss? My number is +1-7789313024. Send me a WhatsApp or email me at rjain09@yahoo.com
My name is Mike Mauti, Managing Partner of Execulytics, a Canadian market research firm focused on consumer insights.
Congratulations on taking this first big step. Building something new is both exciting and intimidating, and I wish you the best as you get underway.
We help brands quickly gather consumer feedback on new products, packaging, positioning, and emerging trends through targeted, cost-effective research. I'd be happy to set up a brief introduction call to see whether there may be a fit now or down the road.