Looking for tips to prolong the shelf life of artisan syrups, without the use of preservatives or anything chemical or artificial.
@David Neely Would be an amazing partner for this, or @Karen Logue interested in a project? @Shishira Suresh Does Dempsey carry clean label preservatives?
Hi Lavina, thank you for the tag! Sherry, Dempsey offers high-quality natural, clean-label extracts derived from plants for shelf-life improvement. We supply antioxidants like rosemary, green tea and acerola extracts as well as antimicrobials like buffered vinegar. Where are you located? I can connect you with the regional Account Manager to work with you on ingredient solutions.
Thanks for the tag, Lavina!
Sherry - I'd be happy to talk about your project to see if I can assist.
Cheers!
--Karen
Thanks Lavina for the highlight!
Hi Sherry, we are beverage formulation specialists which includes syrups (we have developed a number in the marketplace). Happy to chat with you and if we can help both from formulations through to commercialization.
Cheers,
David
I see you have a lot of options already, but I would like to offer the name @Karen Cardona of True Leaves Consulting who may also be able to help if you are still stuck!
Thanks, Julie! I appreciate the quick intros.
Would love to connect with someone well-versed in not using any preservatives or additives.
I'm allergic to preservatives, so I need to make shelf-stable syrups with any additives or preservatives - much like Canadian Maple syrup is produced.
Hi Karen, would love a chat to see how to go about this. Make it easier for my small business for production but also honoured allergies to preservatives and additives.
Would love a chat, David!
I can certainly help with that, will send across more information! What is your email?
Hi Sherry,
If you'd like to explore this as a research project, the Centre for Research and Innovation at Fanshawe College can likely help! 80% of the R&D costs can be covered by our funding streams as well. Feel free to send me an email if it's of interest and we can further discuss :). shamza@fanshawec.ca
Hello Sherry,
You are definitely at the right place! @Lavina Gully could help you but I would like also to refer you to CINTECH in St-Hyacinthe: @Xavier Bélanger @Rejean Drouin @Jean-Yves Lecompte @Sabrina Lu @Steve Vo or Le Centre ACER, a research center in Quebec specialize in maple products. @Maxime Cadotte @Luc Lagace @Mathieu Lanthier @Mustapha Sadiki. I think this would be a great Start! :)