Co-packer with stand up pouch filling capabilities in Alberta or BC

Hi all,

I am working on a project for a new food brand and the pack format is a stand up pouch. Looking for potential co-packing partners in AB or BC.

Any help is appreciated.

1 Like

Hi Autumn. We are looking for non-spouted pouches for a dry ingredient product (400g to 600g). I checked out your product line and the propositions and brands are excellent BTW. If you have the capabilities for the format we are looking for we would like to have an introductory call. If not, any recommendations you may have for other co-packers and or flexible pack suppliers would be great. Hope you have a great long weekend.

1 Like
Hi, me to looking for co packer in BC

On Wed, Jun 28, 2023 at 5:12 PM Christopher Pfeifer via Canadian Food Innovation Network <Mail@cfin-rcia.ca> wrote:
Hi all, I am working on a project for a new food brand and the pack format is a stand up pouch.  Looking for potential co-packing partners in...
The YODL Digest

Open Forum

Post New Message
Co-packer with stand up pouch filling capabilities in Alberta or BC
Reply to Group Reply to Sender
Christopher Pfeifer
Jun 28, 2023 8:12 PM
Christopher Pfeifer

Hi all,

I am working on a project for a new food brand and the pack format is a stand up pouch.  Looking for potential co-packing partners in AB or BC.

Any help is appreciated.

1 Like
Hi, I make taziki, humus , hot souse , tahini 
Is those Considered liquid for you?
Please let me know 
647-640-8115
Mary 

On Thu, Jun 29, 2023 at 11:53 AM Autumn Kendrick via Canadian Food Innovation Network <Mail@cfin-rcia.ca> wrote:
Unfortunately we are only set up for spouted, liquid product at this time. We are expanding our capabilities but I do not have a timeline.  ...
The YODL Digest

?Open Forum

Post New Message
Re: Co-packer with stand up pouch filling capabilities in Alberta or BC
Reply to Group Reply to Sender
Autumn Kendrick
Jun 29, 2023 2:53 PM
Autumn Kendrick

Unfortunately we are only set up for spouted, liquid product at this time. We are expanding our capabilities but I do not have a timeline. 

@Cathline James do you have any recommendations?

1 Like

Hi Christopher,

In yesterdays Member Meetup one of the attendees showed some of their co-packing capability, including a spouted stand-up pouch. Not sure if this is the type you're looking for but try reaching out to @Autumn Kendrick

@Cathline James Would you have any leads for Christopher?

1 Like

Unfortunately we are only set up for spouted, liquid product at this time. We are expanding our capabilities but I do not have a timeline.

@Cathline James do you have any recommendations?

1 Like

Are you looking for spouted or non-spouted?

1 Like

Thanks Lavina. I just received a reply from Autumn and will reply to her directly. Hope you have a great long weekend.

2 Likes

Hi Preet,

I actually know Mark Arathoon from prior projects. We will be in touch soon.

Best regards, Chris

1 Like

Thanks Autumn.

1 Like

We work with many co-packers


Please confirm product to be packed.
Please confirm weight/volume per package.
number of SKU's.
Pouch dimensions.
first order quantity.
Anticipated annual volume per SKU

When do you need to have product ready to go?

Please reply to CrowleyDJ@WLCorp.net

Thank you.

jack Crowley

2 Likes

Hi Christopher,

we might be able to help. It would be great if you can reach out to sales1@blueoceantea.com or provide your email address.

Regards

Preet

blueoceantea.com

divineingredients.com

1 Like