Co-packers in Atlantic Canada (esp. Nova Scotia) for dry-blended, gluten-free meal mixes – seeking references!

Halifax-based NutrieEasy Inc. here – we're scaling our Nutri-3 line of sprouted, plant-based, vegan/gluten-free complete meal mixes and bowl blends ("No Guilt. No Sugar. No Wait." – ready in minutes) from farmers markets to retail shelves across NS in 2026. Looking for more reliable partners experienced in:

Meal Mixes (simple dry blend):
Sprouted grains/legumes, dehydrated veg/fruits, seeds, starch, psyllium, spices – blameless mixer 5-10 min, pack 240g stand-up pouches. Trial batches 50-200kg, scaling to 500kg+/mo.​

Bowl Blends (multi-step):
Soak/parboil/dehydrate grains/lentils, coarse grind, blend w/ veg/spices, pack 300g stand-up pouches. 2-day cycle, same volumes.

Need GF/top-allergen-free facilities. Prioritizing Atlantic/NS for logistics + "Made Local" branding.

DM (email) or reply w/ contacts – happy to share product brief/recipes/samples. Thanks for any leads!

Thanks Kara! I will surely reach out to Tammy. Thanks for the tip.

Hi Sana,

We may be able to help with the Bowl Blends, as long as you are open to working with a company based in Quebec. I will need to know more details so I've sent you a private message.

All the best

Robert

Did you find anything ? I'm not aware of any copackers in the region. You may have more luck in Québec or Ontario.

Hi Sana,

Food & Beverage Atlantic have a co-packer list for the Atlantic Region- if you want to reach out to Tammy Brideau at tammy@atlanticfood.ca im sure she would be able to help you find someone.

Cheers

Kara

Hi Sana,

we met at the NS Loyal event at the old orchard inn before Christmas.
I have sent to Valley Flax Flour to see if they can.

Hey Dwayne, I remember :-). How are you?
For Valley Flax, I am already in contact with Howard and about to sign for my dry mixes. However, for bowl blends I am still not able to find anyone. Any one else you could think of?