We are looking for a manufacturer for our functional cookies, gluten-free, and nut free ( they do not have to be made in a nut-free facility). Single-serve packs, shelf life of 6 months.
Targetings 200,000 units per month.
We are looking for a manufacturer for our functional cookies, gluten-free, and nut free ( they do not have to be made in a nut-free facility). Single-serve packs, shelf life of 6 months.
Targetings 200,000 units per month.
Katie,
Hope you are well.
I know its far but, you can check with GO GO Quinoa in Quebec.
I think they do cookies and possibly have a flow wrapper for the line.
If not, we could always provide a wrapper and alignment shaker/conveyor for you application.
Regards,
Don.
https://gogoquinoa.com/
Katie, I think I found one for you. I never heard back regarding the packaging size for the film option.
Hi Katie,
Hope you are well. I lead R&D at Ozery Bakery and we can definitely make a cookie like that for you including all of your requirements. Check out https://seedwisesnacks.com/ as to similar claims including a few additional. We can do pouches, stand up pouches, or flow wrap. Reach out directly if you want to discuss further.
Thanks,
Aneta
Hi Katie, this company has everything you need https://terracottacookies.com/. Message me for a contact.
Regards.
Hello Katie,
Will be glad to forward a solution. Do you require packaging in your own brand? Much appreciate further details. My email id: nishank@alnitakglobal.com. Look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you,
Nishan
Hi Kaite,
With cocoa prices through the roof I think I can help you save on costs with our Mushroom/pea protein based flour. I can have our food scientist explain in detail.
jason.mackay@maiafarms.ca
Katie,
Here is another cookie manufacturer that you could contact to see if they can assist you with your requirements.
https://delicouki.com/en/pages/about-us
Good luck !
Don.