SEEKING A GLUTEN FREE BAKERY PARTNER/MAKER

Established cookie company in Ontario is seeking a GLUTEN FREE BAKERY to make our 3-4 SKUS of GF cookies for our existing customers.

This would be a respectful and collaborative venture for mutual benefit - for the long term.

Make your own recipes for our customers; you are the expert we are looking for - with thanks.

Preferred peanut + tree nut free Bakery, please - can be discussed.

Thanks to all interested!

Hi Mark,

Sweets from the Earth offers Gluten free co-packing and specializes in cookies. Please reach out to me at marc@sweetsfromtheearth.com to discuss further.

Thanks,

Marc

Reach out to Pina @ Certified Gluten Free - Goodness made Delicious – Piccola Cucina. pina@piccolacucina.ca . She has a CFIA regulated GF facility.

Hi Mark,

Does the manufacturing facility need to be in Ontario? I work with a manufacturing facility in Quebec with GF capabilities and can produce your cookies.

Send me an email-jacinta@camaresearch.com

Talk soon!

Mark,

Hope you are well. I know that GoGo Quinoa in Quebec used to do cookies and I think they are peanut free. I was asked about packaging equipment for one of their cooking lines.

Check them out..

https://gogoquinoa.com/

Regards,

Don.