Food Development Lab

Hello Everyone,

I am looking at developing a recipe for my product. I have been doing it myself in the kitchen but after 20 failed attemps - I am afraid I need help. I stumbled upon CFIN and I believe this will be the perfect place to get help.

If you know any organizations or any individual who have knowledge in recipe creation/making food formulas would be very appreciated! Specifically we are looking at creating a recipe in the health/wellness space.

Thanks for all your help!

Hello Nisarg, the Saskatchewan Food Industry Development Centre can help with formulation development. Please feel free to reach out to our Business Development Manager, Emily Nickel at enickel@foodcentre.sk.ca for a discussion on how we can assist.

Hi Nisarg, depending on the scope of your project, Conestoga College might be able to help. See Conestoga Food Research & Innovation Lab | Conestoga Applied Research or contact us for more details.

Hi yes I have worked for a food scientist for my product and have been really pleased. They are located in Newmarket On. If you are interested in more information please reach out to me and I will be more than happy to connect you. Thanks. Keri@water-infusions.com

You do not need labs or food scientists or expensive R&D facilities. You can now do these things using AI. Shoot me an email or linkedin message (Niket Soni) and I'll walk you through it .

Hi Nisarg, we can help on formulation, flavor-testing and creation directly in our lab. You can reach me at raphael.tomelleri@provaus.com for more info.
Best,