Food Development Lab

Hello Everyone,

I am looking at developing a recipe for my product. I have been doing it myself in the kitchen but after 20 failed attemps - I am afraid I need help. I stumbled upon CFIN and I believe this will be the perfect place to get help.

If you know any organizations or any individual who have knowledge in recipe creation/making food formulas would be very appreciated! Specifically we are looking at creating a recipe in the health/wellness space.

Thanks for all your help!

Hi Nisarg,

I'm a Food Quality and Innovation Consultant with 18 years of experience in product development and quality assurance, with a strong focus on health-oriented and high-protein products. I'd be glad to learn more about your project and see how I can support your team.

Feel free to email me at charmaine.ng@evaniafoods.com to discuss further.

Best regards,

Charmaine

Hello Nisarg,

The Food Innovation & Research Studio (FIRSt) is a Technology Access Centre. We support the food and beverage sector with scientific R&D services from our lab at George Brown College. We work with our clients to troubleshoot product development challenges and help them bring new ideas to market.

Kindly e-mail us at first@georgebrown.ca for a more detailed discussion.

Have a pleasant day!

Hi Charmaine, thank you so much for your comment. I just sent you an email!