Food-Grade Vitamins Available!

MBC Ingredients & Research is currently supplying a range of food-grade vitamins to manufacturers in Ontario and Manitoba.

Available products:

  • Vitamin A (Oil / SD CWS)

  • Vitamin C (BP / USP / FCC / EP)

  • Vitamin D3 (Oil / SD CWS)

  • Vitamin E (Oil / Powder)

  • Vitamin K2 (Oil / Powder)

Suitable for a variety of applications including beverages, functional foods, supplements, dairy products, bakery products, and nutritional formulations.

We can provide specifications, certifications, and technical documentation, and we currently have samples available for evaluation.

If you are looking for a new supplier, working on a reformulation, or developing a new product, feel free to reply below or send me a message. I'd be happy to discuss your requirements and arrange a sample.

Hi Paula,

I am a Business Development Specialist (BDS) with Manitoba Agriculture's Value Added Branch.

My BDS and Food Development Centre (FDC) colleagues work with Manitoba entrepreneurs and established food processing companies.

Just wondering if you are already familiar with Manitoba's FDC and if not would like an introduction.

Also, we often present workshops to our clients. I could see potential where we discuss the business case to be made for resourcing ingredients from lower cost sources. Perhaps there's an opportunity to get you in front of clients to discuss your products and what services your company offers.

Hello Jeff,

I'd be happy to connect! What's a good email to reach you?