Hi everyone,
I am hoping to source pre-mixed vitamins/minerals from a Canadian supplier that's willing to work with start-ups. If you know anyone please help connect us!
Thank you!
Hi everyone,
I am hoping to source pre-mixed vitamins/minerals from a Canadian supplier that's willing to work with start-ups. If you know anyone please help connect us!
Thank you!
Hello Tracey,
I suggest you contact the company Jamp Pharma located in Lévis, Québec. https://www.jamppharma.ca/en/our-divisions/
Have a good day!
Tracey;
Hope you are well.
There is a company in Ontario that use to do vitamin packs ( numerous different vitamins in a sachet).
There are numerous Pharma processors in the US that do this, one of the Pharma equipment manufacturers that I work with does these type of systems ( different vitamins in each sachet) They have done many for US Pharma processors.
If I remember the Pharma group in Ontario, I will let you know. You can do a search for vitamin sachet packs, it might come up.
Have a great week.
Regards,
Don.
Thank you both for your suggestions, will check them out!
https://www.dsm-firmenich.com/en/businesses/health-nutrition-care.html
https://www.barringtonnutritionals.com/food-beverage
https://www.calico.ca/product-type/vitamin-and-mineral-premixes/
https://www.quimivita.com/food/qvita-forte/
Hi there Tracey,
Caldic North America, based in Mississauga, does bulk vitamin and mineral blends and can help you formulate for your application. Feel free to send me an email r.mistry@caldic.com and I can connect you with the right person.
Reena