Help please looking for a co packager.


For years, I've been thriving in the market by selling my salad dressing and marinades and marmalades, in local specialty stores, and the feedback has been overwhelmingly positive. Now, I'm eager to scale up production and expand my reach to a larger audience by partnering with a co-packer. However, I'm having difficulty finding local Canadian co-packers, anywhere in Ontario. I even sought help from AI, but unfortunately, it didn't yield any results. Thank you in advance, Katherine

1 Like

Hi Katherine,

Have you tried the Ontario Agri-Food Venture Centre in Northumberland (Ontario)? I'm pretty sure they would be able to help you: https://www.northumberland.ca/en/ontario-agri-food-venture-centre/oafvc.aspx

They have commercial co-man facilities and specialize in soups, sauces, etc.

Happy to make an introduction if needed.

Alex

Hi Katherine,

We can assist with co-packing and we are based in Alberta. Our facility is CFIA certified, and we currently have a line dedicated to making teriyaki sauce. We'd be happy to help you with your salad dressing production.

Additionally, you can sell your products through Alberta's local programs.

 

Yan Chi
Tokyo Express Restaurants
 
Office:780-488-1488
Cell:780-729-2286
Web:www.tokyoexpressyeg.com
Email:ychi@tokyoexpressyeg.com
11144 149 Street, Edmonton, Alberta,
Canada, T5M1W4

 

 

 

Katherine,

Here is one for sauces in Quebec.

Well know for their quality and operations.

Check them out and give them a call !!

Aimentation Akita Food | sauce akita

regards,

Don.

Thank you everyone for your suggestions and links.