Licensing info and templates needed

Hello YODLers! One of our Ontario members @Peter Milutinovic CEO of MycoDynamix, an early stage bioscience company, is considering licensing a functional mushroom extract nutraceutical supplement formulation for integration into pet treats. He is looking for template documents (and surrounding discussion around such business) to deal with a potential customer. Anyone able to help out?

1 Like

Hope Peter has good luck with his new project.

We can assist with Pharma packaging equipment systems once he has created the pills, gel caps, powder or liquids on his present/future products.

I have heard that others are also considering mushrooms for other medicinal products.

Good luck in his search!

Regards,

Don.

If by licensing, you mean out-licensing MycoDynamix's technology for use by the pet-food company in the manufacture of pet treats, then I may be able to help. Not only have I gone down this path with my own company's citrus extract technology for a variety of applications (including pet and livestock feed), but I'm also an advisor to a functional mushroom company on aspects of production, so there could be additional synergies here. Let's connect.

1 Like