Looking for bar co-packers that work with startups

Hi everyone,
I'm in the early stages of developing a new protein/health bar and I'm looking for recommendations on co-packers and contract manufacturers that work with startup companies.
Ideally I'd love to find a turnkey partner that handles both formulation and production, but I'm also open to working with separate providers if anyone has had a great experience with a formulator or co-packer individually.
I'm looking for a company that offers startup-friendly MOQs so I can do a reasonable initial run and build the brand before scaling up.
Based in BC but open to working with companies across Canada.
Any recommendations or introductions would be hugely appreciated. Happy to connect directly with anyone who has been through this process, would love to hear what worked and what didn't.
Thanks in advance!
Jake
jake@savrbar.ca

Hi. There is a company in Coquitlam called Nutro Nation https://nutri-nation.com/.

The other company is Pacific Blends. I ? this one though as they have always focused on blending, costings etc.

https://www.pacificblends.com/

Hope that helps. Jo

2 Likes