Looking for Co-Manufacturer of Protein Bars in Ontario or Quebec

Hi there,

I am looking for co-manufacturer of protein bars in Ontario or Quebec.

I was able to find companies like Nellson or Bariatrix but their MOQ are a bit too high at the moment.

I would appreciate any referrals to the co-manufacturer willing to produce 20k-40k MOQs of protein bars.

Thank you!

Hi Mel,

Thank you for reaching out.

I am looking for a co-manufacturing partner that can provide testing of extruded, unbaked protein bars in Feb-Mar 2025 and production in Apr-May 2025.

I will keep your contact in mind for the future!

Thank you,
Ross

On Sun, Dec 15, 2024 at 8:38 PM MEL Simmonds via Canadian Food Innovation Network <Mail@cfin-rcia.ca> wrote:
Hi Ross ! we are working towards expansion to the Ottawa region in the next 8-12 months to be ready for production. When do you need... -posted to the "Open Forum" community
The YODL Digest

Open Forum

Post New Message
Re: Looking for Co-Manufacturer of Protein Bars in Ontario or Quebec
Reply to Group Reply to Sender
MEL Simmonds
Dec 15, 2024 8:36 PM
MEL Simmonds

Hi Ross ! 

we are working towards expansion to the Ottawa region in the next 8-12 months to be ready for production. When do you need assistance ? I have jumped to your inbox. 

Hi Ross,

Happy to connect with you more on this project and thank you Aaron for the offer to connect us. Please reach out to miriam.farber@honeybar.ca, and we can discuss your project details further.

Miriam

Hi Don,

Thank you very much for the leads!

Best,

Ross

Thank you Aaron!

Sent you an email.

Regards,

Hi Miriam, I have sent an inquiry directly to miriam.farber@honeybar.ca

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks,

Hi Ross !

we are working towards expansion to the Ottawa region in the next 8-12 months to be ready for production. When do you need assistance ? I have jumped to your inbox.

Ross,

There is some smaller groups in Quebec/Ontario that might be able to assist you in your co-packing requirements. I provided them with a few packaging equipment in the past.

Check them out: Grandma Emily Inc.

Youbarfactory/

ADM

Stephano Group Inc.

Good hunting !!

Regards,

Don.

Hi Ross,

May I recommend HoneyBar in Ottawa. Please send me an email for an intro. aaron@mechds.ca

Thank you, Danny! Emailed you.

I have the person for you in Ontario. Reach out to danny@globallinked.net and we can discuss