Looking for reputable Canadian wholesale suppliers for nuts, seeds, oats, etc

Hello,

I am looking for more options for buying wholesale bulk nuts, seeds, oats etc from reputable Canadian suppliers. Products can be either organic of conventional. I have regularly purchased from Jiva organics in the past that has the product list I am looking for but wondering what else is out there that is not showing up on online searches. Bonus if it is in Western Canada!

Hi Carole: I can speak very highly of 3 suppliers I used in my previous buying roles. Vikram Wallia or Ranjit - Chi Commodities https://www.linkedin.com/in/ranjeet-wallia-22b7b9128/ , Stephen Meltzer - Balcorp ltd. https://www.linkedin.com/in/stephen-meltzer-97b6a1135/ and for peanuts, Sonny Deull from Birdsong Peanuts. https://www.linkedin.com/company/birdsong-peanut-company/?showInNetworkFollowers=true. Good Luck, these folks are amazing.

1 Like

Hi Carole,

I sell sunflower seeds. It is a new product line for me. The first batch will be available in August, 2025.

I own Jack Brand Foods. You can review my website here: https://jackbrandfoods.square.site/

You can reach me at jackbrandfoods@yahoo.com

Tracey Foster

Jack Brand Foods

1036 Avenue Des Pionniers

Balmoral, NB E8E 1E6

647-833-9003

jackbrandfoods@yahoo.com

Not Western Canada but we serve all across Canada. I used to run the largest Co packing of dried fruits and nuts and now represent the company that I used to buy from. If you are looking for pricing, please reach out and we can discuss.

Danny Da Ponte

905 506 2001

danny@globallinked.net

Globallinked.co

Hi Carole

ERA's food ingredient specialist buys nuts from South Africa. He buys for a list of global clients but is based here in Oakville, Ontario. Let me know if you don't find a suitable Canadian supplier and perhaps we can help.

Regards

Liezl

1 Like