Non-US ingredients suppliers for various items

Hi all,

We are retooling in light of the tarrifs and I'm looking for your favourite non-US suppliers of the following items in bulk sizes. Canadian suppliers who either manufacture in Canada or import from outside the US are what I'm looking for.

Gluten Free Old Fashioned Rolled Oats

Gluten Free Oat Flour

Shredded Coconut

Coconut Flour

Almonds

Walnuts

Pure vanilla extract

Stevia

Dark Chocolate Chips - vegan and no refined sugar

Baking soda

Flax meal

Golden flax meal

1 Like

Dear Mary,

I hope this message finds you well.

We are pleased to inform you that we can supply the following Sri Lanka–manufactured products:

  • Shredded Coconut (Desiccated)
  • Coconut Flour

Kindly let us know your preferred packaging format-bulk or retail-so that we can provide you with the corresponding pricing details.

Looking forward to your response. You can contact me at lasangi@swissintls.com

Thank you,

Lasangi

Hello Mary,

We are food ingredient brokers based in Canada, and many of our clients are facing similar challenges due to tariffs. We'd be happy to explore potential solutions for you as well.

Could you kindly share the quantities and specifications you require? We'll review the details and get back to you as soon as possible with potential options.

Please email us at taha@one10spice.com. Looking forward to assisting you!

Good Morning Mary

I can assist with GF oat flour, GF rolled oats, Flax Meal and Golden Flax Meal. Feel free to reach out by email at lien@northernnutra.ca or give me a call at 306-872-4820 and I would be happy to send over some pricing and could potentially put you in touch with some suppliers who could help with some of the other ingredients.

I hope to hear from you soon!

Good morning, Mary!

I can sell you shredded coconut.

Please contact me at https://jackbrandfoods.square.site/ or jackbrandfoos@yahoo.com.

Best,

Tracey Foster

Great! Can you please send me some pricing? Where can I email you?

Hello Mary,

As per the list, we are currently able to supply Shredded Coconut in the form of Coconut Chips and also Coconut Flour, we can source them from our company in Sri Lanka .

Carlos Benzaquen

Hello Mary,

We are a Canadian-Singaporean company with operations in the Indo-Pacific Region and will be glad to be of help. Much appreciate if you can forward the MOQ's for the required quantities to my email to nishank@alnitakglobal.com to provide a most competitive offer.

Thank you and look forward to hearing from you.

Nishan

Hi Mary,

A source of bulk, Canadian grown nuts can be found through Elisabeth Burrow of Jewels Under The Kilt: elisabeth@jewelsunderthekilt.com

A source of bulk vanilla extract, with alcohol or ground (alcohol-free) can be found through Aina & Nomema of Vanilla & Spice Canada: info@vanillaandspice.ca

A source of bulk organic date powder (in place of Stevia - which negatively interacts with GLP-1 meds), is Cheryl (that's me) of LIVA Foods: cheryl@stragentium.com