non caloric sweetener suppliers

Hello Yodlers,

Seeking intros or direction to suppliers of non-caloric sweeteners for commercial production specifically Erythritol and Monk Fruit. Any recommendation or referrals please let me know here or DM

Cheers

Subhi

Hello Sunni
Erythritol will
Provide bulk, mouth feel and texture to your RTC drinks. Zuga will stand behind their offer to send you some samples to do small batch testing with. Please note that monkfruit is not an health canada approved ingredient unless as an extract.
Cheers
Hope to chat soon

Darren Randles


- Darren Randles

Hi Subhi, Take a look at NutraEx @Lily Zou

Home | The Sweetener House

The Sweetener House remove preview
Home | The Sweetener House
We Are The Sweetener House! Helping you reduce sugar and keep the great taste 1 / 5 Request a quote 2 / 5 Request a quote 3 / 5 Request a quote 4 / 5 Reques ...
View this on The Sweetener House >

1 Like

Good day!
I am the brand owner of Zuga , 100% non-GMO erythritol located in Calgary. My product is on store shelves in Alberta, but I also supply to food and beverage manufacturers in what ever bulk they need.
I would love to discuss your needs

darren@zuga.ca

403,703.2530

you can read me at. darren@zuga.ca

Thank you @Lavina Gully

@Lily Zou I will DM you over email. cheers

Hi Subhi,

Just be aware that I do not believe Monk Fruit Extract is yet approved by the CFIA as an ingredient. It is only approved in Canada for use as a tabletop sweetener. You may use Monk fruit juice concentrate. Please reach out if you have any questions about ingredeients or regulatory information.

Thanks,

Andrea

Hi Subhi,

I checked out your products. We don't have non-caloric sweetener but have ingredients for sugar free alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverage to give it more body. Let me know if you're interested in learning more!

You can reach me at felicia@dempseycorporation.com

Cheers!

Felicia

Hi Subhi,

Stevia is a non-caloric sweetener, we can offer. Please advise if interested.

Thank you

Nishan

nishank@alnitakglobal.com