Launching honey and maple based energy gel brand

Hello,

We are looking for manufacturing and packaging for energy gels in Canada. Preferably in and around Quebec region.

Any co-packing companies or manufacturers who are open to working with a start up please reach out!

Thank you! Looking forward to connect!

-Mythri.

Thank you! Please let me know if you hear back :)

Hello Louis,

I will call you tomorrow so we can chat!

Thank you :)

Mythri,

Hope you are well. Congrats on the future launch of your products.

I have provided a few processors with sachet/stick systems and will see if there is any interest and direct them to you.

If at some point in the future, you decide to consider doing your own production line, let me know and we can provide you with certain pieces of your line.

Regards,

Don.

Hello Mythri, I may help you....I do have a small copacking business specialized to work with start up.

I am located in Berthierville (50 minutes from Montréal- 40 East Highway).

Regards