Looking for organic peppermint hard candy in bulk

Hello Community!

I need some help sourcing a product that I need to add to my chocolate confections. I used to use Yum Earth organic peppermint hard candy and I think they are out of stock. here is the link to the product I was using: https://yumearth.com/products/organic-peppermint-hard-candy?variant=36339061227674

I am open to recommendations as long as the product meets these criteria as I am certified.

Peanut free

Kosher

Organic

I am looking for a minimum of 500kg

I appreciate your help.

Merci,

Julie

Hi Julie,

You could try Karma Candy in Hamilton, Ontario and find their wholesale distributor. They are the largest manufacturer of peppermint candy and may still offer their organic peppermint candy.

Regards,

Lara

Thank you Lara I appreciate it.


Cheers,
Julie
Le présent message (y compris tous les éléments joints) est confidentiel et est destiné à ses seuls destinataires. Si vous l'avez reçu par erreur, merci de l'indiquer à son expéditeur et procéder à sa destruction dans vos systèmes.
-------------------
This message (including any attachments) is confidential and may be privileged. If you have received it by mistake please notify the sender by return email and delete this message from your system.


On Fri, Jun 28, 2024 at 11:50 Lara Tiro via Canadian Food Innovation Network <Mail@cfin-rcia.ca> wrote:
Hi Julie, You could try Karma Candy in Hamilton, Ontario and find their wholesale distributor. They are the largest manufacturer of peppermint... -posted to the "Open Forum" community
The YODL Digest

Open Forum

Post New Message
Re: Looking for organic peppermint hard candy in bulk
Reply to Group Reply to Sender
Lara Tiro
Jun 28, 2024 11:49 AM
Lara Tiro

Hi Julie,

You could try Karma Candy in Hamilton, Ontario and find their wholesale distributor. They are the largest manufacturer of peppermint candy and may still offer their organic peppermint candy. 

Regards,

Lara