Maple syrup

Hi,

Looking for organic maple syrup from a Canadian supplier.

Any recommendations is appreciated.

Thanks,

Hello Nilanivetha, what's the quantity you're looking for, I may be able to help you. My email: juana@incagoldorganics.com

Nilanivetha,

Hope you are well.

If you do a little research you will find over 50 maple syrup processor just in Ontario !! Well over 2500 processors throughout Canada.

Quite a few of them do organic maple syrup which means following the stringent policies laid out by the Organics Canada and USDA.

Easy to check and call a few of them. If your volumes are low, there is always the grocery or bulk stores !!

Regards,

Don.

Nilanivetha,

I think you might have found the organic maple syrup processor that would fit your application. I have provided numerous pieces and full packaging lines to a few of the large maple syrup processors for their glass, plastic and can lines.

Looking at their website and reading, you might find Cosman & Webb to fit your requirements. Certified Organic and small enough to be able to provided you the required volumes at a reasonable cost.

Good luck !

Don

Thank you, could you please share your email.

Hi, thank you for reaching out. I will contact you.

Thanks Don

Please contact me at Daniel@coswebb.ca
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 13, 2025, at 6:44 AM, Nilanivetha Neelakandan via Canadian Food Innovation Network <Mail@cfin-rcia.ca> wrote:


Thank you, could you please share your email.

Hi Nilanivetha,

We are a single origin certified organic producer and distributor of maple syrup. We would be happy to speak with you to see if we can help.

www.coswebb.ca

Kindly,

Daniel

Hello!

I own maple trees in New Brunswick. My office is in Toronto. I can supply you up to 240 L of organic maple syrup in February to March, 2026. Please contact me at jackbrandfoods@yahoo.com

Warmly,

Tracey