Monk Fruit Juice Concentrate Ingredient Supplier

Hi community,

I'm wondering if anyone is aware of a Canadian supplier or has contacts for Monk Fruit Juice Concentrate?

Thanks,

Hi Blaine, Have you tried NutraEx? @Harvey Martens @Lily Zou

Thanks Theo, I have reached out.

I had not, but really appreciate the direction as it does appear they have the ingredient I am looking for. I submitted a general inquiry on the website. @Harvey Martens @Lily Zou my email is blaine@fieldandspoon to connect directly.

Hi!

We distribute pure monk fruit juice concentrate. Certified halal, certified kosher, non genetically modified. Pails of 25 kg.

Please let us know how much do you want .

Cheers,

Jay Lee

info@greencoffeeinc.ca

www.greencoffeeinc.ca

Thank you Lavina.

Hi Blaine,

We offer Health Canada-approved Monk Fruit Juice Concentrate in both conventional and organic varieties.

Please let us know which option best fits your needs. We would be pleased to send samples for your testing, together with the relevant technical data sheets and product information.

Feel free to reach out to us at lily.zou@nutraex.com, or Harvey.martens@nutraex.com.

Cheers,

Hello Blaine,

Tate & Lyle sells Munkfruit concentrate, pretty sure their distributor is Quadra.

Good luck,

Theo VanderBurgt

C-Merak: Faba protein and starch manufacturer