I hope you are all having a wonderful week so far. I recently joined the CFIN and wanted to introduce myself and share some exciting news. Also, kindly let me know if I'm not posting this in the correct forum. My name is Dwayne Reno, founder of a Canadian online e-commerce platform allowing retailers, distributors, importers and manufacturers to sell B2B, B2C or both.
In an attempt to help Canadian businesses deal with growing stock out issues my company is piloting an international supplier program with the objective of helping Canadian businesses find long-term suppliers from around the world. If you are interested in learning more, kindly let me know.
CFIN seems to be an excellent resource helping Canadian businesses connect with each other and I'm happy to be a part of the CFIN community.
Welcome, I am new on here as well, although my company Wise Bites has been around for 10 years. We are looking for a new date paste supplier, clean label.
Have you tried our Resource Finder? It's in Beta but may yeild results. Another idea is to network with others who buy date products wholesale - have you reached out to @Richa Gupta ? Her company Good Food for Good also uses date paste. I'm guessing she'll have lots of good info for you.
I hope you had a wonderful long weekend and thank you kindly for reaching out. Yes, I would be interested in speaking your colleagues about possible integration with the CFIN Resource Finder. Please see my signature below for my contact details and I look forward to your next follow-up. Thanks again and have a wonderful day.
I hope you had a wonderful long weekend and thank you kindly for reaching out. I will contact you via email regarding your request, thanks again and I look forward to speaking with you further. Enjoy the rest of your day.
We know of some suppliers that may be able to help you.
Please send your specifications via e-mail including color requirements, moisture percentage, PH, shelf life, bulk packing requirements; bag-in-box, pail, bucket, totes, tanker, annual usage, typical order quantity etc.
Hello Dwayne, As a company we do indeed spend a significant amount of time sourcing the materials needed for our business. This includes everything from packaging, raw materials for inclusion in our products and equipment needed for processing.So yes would be interested in what you have going with the development of your sourcing resource.
Hello Brad. Thank you kindly for the sharing your experience with sourcing materials, packaging and machinery for your business. Sourcing the necessities you need to operator can eat up a lot of time and capital that's why at Manage My Groceries we are trying to simplify the process as we know that sourcing has gotten even more time consuming since the supply chain issues created by the pandemic.
Kindly share your email as I would like to share some more details with you. Thanks again and I look forward to your next follow-up.
For date paste, one company in Montreal may have it: www.tootsi.com Good luck, --- Fanta Camara Founder, VitalyTeas Ltd www.vitaliteas.ca t: 780-461-3176
On May 24, 2023, at 7:19 PM, Fanta Camara via Canadian Food Innovation Network <Mail@cfin-rcia.ca> wrote:
Hello Cathline, For date paste, one company in Montreal may have it: www.tootsi.com Good luck, --- Fanta Camara Founder, VitalyTeas Ltd www... -posted to the "Open Forum" community
For date paste, one company in Montreal may have it: www.tootsi.com Good luck, --- Fanta Camara Founder, VitalyTeas Ltd www.vitaliteas.ca t: 780-461-3176
On May 24, 2023, at 9:00 PM, Cathline James via Canadian Food Innovation Network <Mail@cfin-rcia.ca> wrote:
Thank you so much Fanta,Appreciate the lead. Sent from my iPhone On May 24, 2023, at 7:19 PM, Fanta Camara via Canadian Food Innovation Network... -posted to the "Open Forum" community
On May 24, 2023, at 7:19 PM, Fanta Camara via Canadian Food Innovation Network <Mail@cfin-rcia.ca> wrote:
Hello Cathline, For date paste, one company in Montreal may have it: www.tootsi.com Good luck, --- Fanta Camara Founder, VitalyTeas Ltd www... -posted to the "Open Forum" community
For date paste, one company in Montreal may have it: www.tootsi.com Good luck, --- Fanta Camara Founder, VitalyTeas Ltd www.vitaliteas.ca t: 780-461-3176
Good evening Jack, thanks for letting me know you may have what we need. I will send the spec sheets tomorrow from the office but for tonight we need the following: bulk packaging bag-in-box, by the pallet. today's usage is 2 tonnes per year but it is increasing again now. It ships to us frozen and we keep in frozen until we use the product.
This will give you some idea of the price and then we can connect tomorrow. Please send your specifications via e-mail including color requirements, moisture percentage, PH, shelf life, bulk packing requirements; bag-in-box, pail, bucket, totes, tanker, annual usage, typical order quantity etc.